Enqbator's Courtroom Check-In solution, provides a convenient mechanism for Judges to know when parties of a case arrive at their Courtroom.
This allows Judges and JA’s to get an instant status on their dockets and allow them to prioritize the hearings based on check-ins. Then, JA’s can initiate SMS Notifications for parties, see who has checked in and notify them that their case is up next.
Making your day more efficient is our goal. Take a look below at all the great features of Enqbator's Courtroom Check-In.
Benefits and Features
- Court Judge/JA notified of check-in status and manage their docket.
- JAVS integration to turn recording on and off.
- Attorney could be attending multiple hearings so the system notifications will help them be informed of the schedule.
- Parties can easily look up their cases on a kiosk and check in from there. This reduces inquiries and speeds up processing.
- Parties can check in from home.
- Allow an easy process for parties to check in to courtroom for their hearings.
- Allow Judges and JA’s to get an instant status on their dockets and allow them to prioritize hearings based on check-ins.
- JAs can initiate SMS Notifications for parties and see who has checked in to notify them that their case is up next.
- Identify pilot courtrooms for Courtroom Check-In.
- Install kiosks in a secure, publicly accessible area for parties to check in.
- Configure dashboard on Judge/JA computer inside the courtroom for easy access.
Process, Workflow and Options
- SMS reminders: Party is reminded about the case and given option to check in.
- Kiosk case lookup and entry. Search for case by name, case number or keyword.
- Kiosk QR scan: Scan QR code for case number information.
- Kiosk case look up: Attorneys can check in from searched case number.
- Kiosk case check-in.
- Kiosk SMS Alerts signup.
- Kiosk check-in confirmation.
- Judge/JA dashboard - Judges or JA can move or delete cases in their dockets. Parties next in line are notified.
- Court docket TV display
Whatever role you have in this important process, Courtroom Check-In will make it more efficient, freeing up your time for more important matters.
Contact Us today to find out more about how Enqbator's Courtroom Check-In can help make your day more efficient and productive.
What clients are saying