Seeking a Business Analyst for a full time position.
The ideal candidate must have prior work experience in Web and Mobile application development. Candidate is expected to use knowledge gained in quantitative & qualitative research methods & technology to perform detailed business analysis on current & proposed technology solutions. Fields of expertise would include mission critical systems & applications. Must be a U.S. Citizen/GC.
Experience in Healthcare or Public services sector is preferred.
Job responsibilities (might not be limited to):
- Assisting Project Manager with implementing new or upgrading existing projects.
- Capture business requirements, functional requirements and use cases.
- Collect, develop, analyze, and edit Business Process Diagrams
- Assisting QA team with test scripts.
- Scheduling regular meetings with clients to update the project status.
- Reporting the clients for the tasks performed and the estimated hours.
- Self-direction and ability to adapt to changing requirements and circumstances.
- 4 or more years of IT or related experience
- Authorized to work in US
- Have a thorough understanding of the software development life cycle
- Communication skills: excellent client interaction skills; strong presentation / communication / facilitation skills (oral and written).
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
- Knowledge of Google analytics.
- Knowledge of Sitefinity CMS.