We are Enqbator
Enqbator is at the forefront of creating innovative digital solutions.
Whatever your industry, the Enqbator team will find the best solution, uniquely created just for you. Our knowledgeable and experienced design and development teams will work together to bring success to you, your users, and your brand.
Who Are We?
Based in Troy, Michigan, Enqbator officially began its journey in 2011.
However, the vision of what Enqbator could become, grew out of the vision of its Founder and CEO, Sujal Raju. Sujal was at the forefront of technology in the early 2000s, developing one of the first easy to use content management systems designed specifically for the healthcare market. And now, with a highly dedicated team of web professionals with advanced expertise in the Sitefinity CMS, Enqbator leads the way in creating world-class enterprise websites and digital solutions for top brands across multiple industries. Enqbator not only prides itself on its technical creativity, but also a strong passion for supporting its clients and creating long-lasting client partnerships.
At Enqbator, working as a team is a way of life.
The family atmosphere and dedication to our client’s success are at the heart of how we work. Our passion, enthusiasm, and willingness to do everything possible for our clients, has led to many successful projects. In short, we love what we do, and we want to make sure our clients are supported through all phases of a project and beyond. We put our clients’ best interests first. If they succeed, then we succeed.
Talent wins games. But teamwork and passion win championships!
Our leadership has over 30 years of industry experience on the agency and the client side, while our team members are certified at the highest level, and knowledgeable and experienced in all the latest digital advancements. Our Founder and CTO, Sujal Raju, is also a highly sought-after speaker in the field and was one of 12 experts chosen as a Progress Sitefinity MVP in 2021. His experience and knowledge are well known and well respected. Both Sujal and the entire Enqbator team are praised and appreciated by their clients.
Why Are We Different?
Enqbator cares about doing the job right and we care about our client’s success.
We put as much effort into supporting our clients after a project is done as we do in every other phase of the process. We won’t nickel and dime you along the way. Our goal is your success, so we will look at the big picture and do all we can to assure that the final solution we create is exactly what you have envisioned. And once the project is done, we’ll always be there for you.
Enqbator prides itself on the client relationships we’ve developed over many years.
Most of our clients developed simply out of word-of-mouth referrals, which means our partners are proud of what we’ve done for them. We also are part of many certified technical partnerships, including Amazon AWS, Google and our preferred content management system, Progress Sitefinity. Strong and meaningful relationships take time and care. We are willing to work closely with our clients, their users and other outside vendors, all for our goal of doing the job right and doing what is best for our clients.
Enqbator wins web design and development awards.
We are so proud to have earned several great awards and accolades, and we owe it all to the hard work and dedication of our Enqbator Team as well as our client-partners. These awards and accolades include:
- Great Place to Work Certification™ - Enqbator
- 2022 Sitefinity Website of the Year - Winner in Headless/Multichannel Category - inHub (from the Henry Ford)
- 2021 Sitefinity Website of the Year - Winner in Graphic Design Category - Enqbator
- 2021 Horizon Interactive Award - Gold Award for Health/Human Services Website - Wayne Pediatrics
- 2021 Horizon Interactive Award - Gold Award for Education/E-Training Website - inHub (from the Henry Ford)
- 2021 Horizon Interactive Award - Silver Award for Non-Profit Website - American Society of Addiction Medicine - ASAM
- 2020 Sitefinity Website of the Year - Winner in Healthcare Category - Spectrum Health Lakeland
- 2020 Horizon Interactive Award - Gold Award for Advocacy/Nonprofit Website - The Henry Ford Innovation Project
- 2020 Horizon Interactive Award - Silver Award for Health/Human Services Website - Spectrum Health Lakeland
- 2020 Horizon Interactive Award - Silver Award for Promotional Website - Greystone.net's Healthcare Internet Conference
Search our website to find what you’re looking for.
What clients are saying